Email me

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Scrag Lag

Usually the Universe and I have an understanding.
We leave each other the hell alone.
Today, however, the Universe had a little chat to my computer and turned my Australia's Next Top Westie Scrag notes into adorable little hieroglyphics. The Universe and my computer are now hiding around a corner, pointing and giggling.

Fuck you, Universe.

The recap will be up tomorrow. And yes, I'll be mentioning the teeth.

In the meantime, kiki has tagged me for a thingy-whatsit. Apparently I have to:
1) Write my own six word memoir
2) Post it on my blog and include a visual illustration
3) Link to the person that tagged me in my post
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links.

Anyone else think that's lame? Whatever. I've never done one of these before, and it's probably because they're stupid. Knock yourself out:


Jeez. Enough about your arse already.

You. The undersigned. You're tagged.
1. Red
2. Felix/Zosia
3. Tim
4. Rach
5. Non-Blondie

5 comments:

PetStarr said...

How good was that episode!? Great start to the season, I thought. They've got some real freakos this year (although none will ever come close to Paloma, Alexandra is certainly going to try)

Anonymous said...

Hurry up and get that computer working! Can't wait to read the wrap up. Love your work!

shellity said...

Thank you for not tagging me. I'm busy.

Jo said...

Pet: Biggest Cocktail Shaker in the world is on order. You're in charge of swizzle sticks.

Charlotte: Oh, Captain My Captain. You're the biz, missus.

Shellity: Pffffft! Your boobs are busy, sure. The rest of you is just along for the ride.

non-Blondie said...

This is possibly the hardest meme out there. Yes, I'm super-lame, I find meme's hard. Couldn't you just have asked me about my rim-job giving/taking preferences?