Email me

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Emails I May Never Send #19

Dear Miley Cyrus,

I went to high school with a couple of girls like you.
I don’t mean that they were absolute rubbish at lip-synching, or that they were photographed from behind by Annie Leibovitz, or that their fathers were famous for one song and one haircut, or that their penchant for semi-nudity and bitchiness belied their loudly-announced churchiness.

I just mean that they were brainless skanks who irritated the living crap out of me.

Achily, and also Breakily,
Jo.

PS: “Shah” is not a real word.

.

4 comments:

shellity said...

Miley, would you like some cheese with your unbelievably lame tweenie sitcom? Couldn't possibly fit more in? Ok then.

TimT said...

The Kings of Persia beg to differ with that PS.

TimT said...

Though some might say they were on the PS. Or PSed off.

kiki said...

don't forget Billy-Ray's one show where he played a doctor in some east-coast city as the one doctor with a thick southern accent and mullet