Email me

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Every Day For A Year #17

(This is that bit where I express shock that you don't know what's going on here, but offer a link for you to catch up. And this other sentence is the bit where I link to something fleetingly awesome on the internet. And then I say "you're welcome" or something, because I feel like I've done you a favour because I'm a bit up meself).

Now that that bit's over, I go on about how cool Frosty's photos are, especially that one with the wings in it (but if there was one with something else in it better than wings, I'd mention that one). I'd spend a short while announcing that the year is nearly done, that Frosty's nearly taken three hundred and sixty-five photographs, and we'd all have a think about time, and maybe visualise a clock face.

And then I'd stop talking about this blog post in the third person, because it's irritating.

And then I'd say "Enjoy!", because I'm nice.

So, so nice.






















1 comment:

RFC said...

Even Jesus was a John.